Who Am I?

      


This is my First ever Blog post, come and read about Who I Am and what are the things that I like.


  My name is Ranz Andrew T. Callejo. I am 15 years old. I live in Cabigbigaan, Sto.Domingo, Ilocos Sur. I was born on January 23, 2008 at Bulacan. In  our house, my family call me "Drew" or "Ranchong". My parents are Monroe Callejo and Adela Callejo, they combined their names and it turned out well, their combined names is my name also and it is Andrew.


        When not in a good modd or feeling lazy, MOBA games the one that calms me. I have 3 sisters and they are my bestfriends because since I was born, they are there with me to love and guide me. I am a tito with my 2 niece and 1 baby nephew, being a tito might be hard, but as time goes by you will realize the love and respect they give to you as a loving tito. I love to swim and bike, I also participate in Video Game


Tournament every fiesta in our barangay. My favorite food is longganisa and egg especially when there is fried rice. When I'm bored I always try or open random things that I can find in my room, activities I do are very random like balancing matchsticks in a fork and making Jelly using soda drinks. My dream job is to be a civil engineer.


       


I love to play basketball as a small forward or a center in our barangay because of my height, but I can't blame them though, well I also like this positions since my idols play with this positions. When I am alone I play with my 3 dogs. My favorite subjects are English, Science, ESP.

Comments

  1. very inspirational bro, continue striving for the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pursuing your love for basketball, ranzy. Don't let those circumstances stop u:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a wonderful and interesting passion in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be quite the active person! It's good to be productive so nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s my pleasure to meet you, just continue what you are doing right now and be happy to what you are right now. Learn to appreciate little things and be humble always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting blog, Great job!! Keep up doing a great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ranz! It sounds like you have a great family. Keep up the good work, and always keep a positive attitude! see you around campus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've see you from time to time around the campus. Reading your bio makes me appreciate that you're a nice guy to be with! Hope we can be friends in the distant future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment